Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

I think I found her.

So I haven't been here lately.
When I say here.. I kinda just mean present.
I started to feel bad because everyone said I changed.
Everyone saw the pain.
Everyone saw the life drained from me.
Everyone,
but me.
Living on a prayer and a wish ..
and hope..
Because I believe you can make shit happen ..
I was addicted.
I was restricting myself from life.
I was suffocating . But If i read back in to my memoirs
This woman has been suffocating for awhile.
Although letting go is hard ..Now I smell the summer air
and I see colors brighter than ever.
I am still hopeful , but for myself
I will finally have some form of normality.
I found her.. I found me ..
Focused and not giving a fuck ..
Short and outspoken ,..and good to go! .
This is a take it or leave it kinda thing ..
No more transforming for this one ..
because I was already more than meets the eye..
trying to find my love for Hip-hop and things that made me whole
sleeping diagonal on the bed. and  stripping in the kitchen because I CAN ..
Getting back the comfort with in my self.. because he made me forget how beautiful I am.
How strong I am .. Where the fuck I come from and What I have been through ..
Not to be lost again .. I think I found her .. I found me..

No comments: