Followers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hard to Swallow........

Umm no .. get ya mind out of the gutter...
So I read..
I pause...
I ache....
I cant ...
So I read...
I smile..
I laugh...

I wait ....
So I read..
........ I ache ...
I'm sorry .... again ..

days I sit in regret will never excuse me .
or your feelings..
So I read..

and Now I write...
I left with good intentions..
Left the country ... Came home .. a ounce less plagued then before only angrier..
Mad at the wrong person perhap, but in true pisces form i needed to place the blame some where in the pool...
So I picked the furthest person .. and yet it all come around to me ..
and my bad karma for you does as well ..
So i know sorry will never be enough ..
and maybe if i stepped aside and saw yor intentions , I wouldnt weep at night
I wouldnt have a emptyness about the room and my world.
But head up young gal ..
you cant live on maybe's
that is the street you took .. that and the road to good intentions and we are not in smallville anymore..
we are lost ..
but shit .. what else is new

I am glad happiness rang your bell ..
point taken ... i'll fade to black ...
pz

No comments: