Followers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Suffocating

Self realization.
is that a word.. Well tonight its my anthem.
getting focused never took so long
Are you intentioanlly stabbing me
or did the knife slip out your hand and selfishly in to my heart
So I am not important?
and i dont matter?
Are you lacking emotion or senses?
Trying to teach a man what love is was not the job I applied for.
Hoping for a man to feel what love is, I never thought was a job.
But shit you make me work for it..
breathe deeply sir.. the air around you is barely yours ..
and I guess not mine either.. and since the word "ours" doesnt exist
we suffocate
Sitting alone, wondering why the easy things dont come
nature or nuture ?
I get neither..
I stay faithful , because I am a good woman ..
a strong woman .. yet I let you weaken me.
I am stretching , and scratching to the top..
i am suffocating ..
Turn around..
for a minute , be real
be here..
be alert
your fall will be hard off that pedastal ...
will you ever realize your reign?
will you ever realize my potential
or just continue to abuse my soul ..
cause tonight
its suffocating

No comments: