Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HOnesty

Honesty is what counts right ?? So I will be honest.. even though I am unsure of what it really is?
OK .. so while browsing along myspace I checked on my Ex's page to , well 1. make sure he was alive, and 2. check for updates.. Cause we are being honest.. I will say this ..
So I see a picture of him.. in a shirt and tie.. holding his birch beer and laughing his ass off .. He was at the time of the picture.. in Goffle Grill in Hawthorne.. Now .. I am not encyclopedia brown ... I know this information .. because .. I took the pic with my camera phone at the time.
So you know the part in Clueless.. where the dude asks for the picture of Tai because Cher took it... It made me think ,.. 1. Where did you steal that from.. 2. why that pic... ??? Yes he looks nice.. but are you so disattached from the situation that u can just throw pics up of the "good o'le days"

So in true pisces fashion .. I cried.. It was a long time coming .. Almost cried at mamma Mia.. and when I saw the whackness tonight .. over the words.. " thanks for breaking my heart"
And in true woman fashion .. I am probably overthinking it .. but 10 years is a long time to assimilate someone in your life and have them be gone ..
The honest truth is .. That is my heart .. The honest truth is.. the kind of comfort that was there.. I may only be able to find in one other corner.. but not today .. and certainly not tonight ..

It was good to see him smile again .. even if not in person .. but honestly

I wish i didnt

No comments: