Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

RELATE shun SHIPS

So I have not mastered the mind and most definitly not the heart. But I understand basic and excentric human needs and the balance of a need and a want. I want to wake up and for the bed not to be empty, but I don't need it. I have surpassed the stage where I am looking to fill a roll that my "other" half has decided to take a "L" on. This is more of a need of a best friend who doesn't have their own drama with men. Ideally my relationship would look like something out of threes company minus chrissy and mr furley.I had the right idea in the begining but maybe the wrong people in the role. I believe that everyone NEEDS and deserves their own space and respect. 2 bedrooms rooms for 2 people is sufficent. The "master" bedroom is technically the womans room. She decorates it and makes it her safe haven to sleep and relax. The second room should be his room. If he wants a mattress and a milk crate in there ... So be it. 2 people can't live on top of each other 24/7. You need to be able to trust like u don't care if u get hurt.this is the hardest task, but possible with work and the right person. Communication, not nagging is the key. If you think u can't talk with out sounding like a cunt.. Try writting it down. Well perhaps I am optimistic but I believe its possible. Two people should have two seperate lives and have them meet somewhere in the middle... Maybe
Just maybe it could work. Somethings are not worth bitching about.. If u treat a relationship like a friendship then the only thing debatable is the level of respect exchanged... Idk... Just a thought...

No comments: