Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday night quickie..

Another weekend.. alot . ... I mean alot of free time. What to do with it.. Unknown???
Shoulda coulda woulda.. went to the gym.. but...
Shoulda , coulda . woulda ... wrote a poem... but..
Very unfocused.. wathing comedy .. waiting on friends.. picking my self apart and re arranging my room in my mind.
trying to figure out why carlos mencia looks like my ex from college..and how in the hell he got married .. and has kids now .. but still angry at me.. My ex.. not carlos..
Wondering if I picked up and left would things be easier someplace else.. or would that just be considered running?
This is the first time .. I dont feel like hearing music.. its getting sad ya know?
I assimilate with what I hear as if I wrote it ..
But I didnt ..
Tommorow.. I will go to the gym .. No excuses..
Maybe even do some squats.. since all my extra currcular activites have come to a hault.
nEXt....
So my punctuation and spelling may suck .. but ya get the drift.
I wanted to play some video games today .. but .. bored with my Wii.. well for today ..
I need like street fighter .. I need some violence in my day .. hence why I am awaiting my crew to see the ufc fight ..
**Carlos mencia" if in the course of this show I have offended anybody .. I just wanna say ... FUCK YOU " ... Umm can that be my tag line..
Its not that i donthave a heart .. I do .. its a partial heart .. but bitch it bleeds.. but .. I feel like sometimes you just need to say whats on your mind.. Some filters are meant to burst ..
and if you cant stand the heat ... move to canada.. cunt .
.. Ohh .. well watching HBO .. I see all the HBO has beens will be put in a series about vampire..
dumb dumb dumb ..
***D.L. Hughley " we might be going to hell , but we're gonna tell it like it is .. "
Ahhh ... feeling better already ..
So I spent the early part of my day in the AC and under the covers.. trying to sulk .. but to mad to give a fuck ... getting random emails from william .. saying everything ya 'd wanna hear .. from probably 12 hours away ..wishful thinking .
what I have thought .. is . life .. its changed alot.. Friday nights i come home.. unsure of what the night hold .. other then possibly dinner and sleep at some point.
Before.. I would come up the hill .. call him and have the " ill be home in 5 ,. what do you wanna grub on ?? wanna go out .?? catch a flick .. or stay in . " .. yeah .. seemed annoying maybe at the time.. but it was a comfort,

I wish i could be mad at him .. but dont know how to .. at least not anymore... I am over that part ..
I thought the letting go part comes next .. not sure.. Ill let you know ..


this blogging thing .. maybe lets you spew too much info .. but I really dont hold anything back .

But the lap top is getting hot on my lap .. and my people are MIA... so til later ...

pZ

No comments: