Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Angry (07')

ANGRY

                                                          I am  ANGRY ..

There , ,,I said it ..
Regret it? Never..
I want to scream at the top of my lungs to tell you I am angry ..
Angry because at night when I turn over your still not there..
Angry because you made me smile .. And even more angry cause you consistently make me cry.
Angry because you won’t pick up the phone..
Angry because I have never loved lost and hurt as much as I do with you..
Angry because I am haunted by you and I am terrified that I will never get over this .
Angry because you have disintegrated this bridge to nothing that I can’t even fathom having you here.. Yet,
I am angry cause your not
Angry because your jersey and your draws are still in my closet and it’s all I have ..
Angry because I knew you weren’t coming back for them ..
Angry because some days I would do anything to hear your voice..
Angry cause I know it will end in a fight ..
Mostly I am angry because I am the only one who knows how I feel..
The whole "wow she is really do a great job with getting over this ,"

NO I am just angry ,, and hurt .. ..
But why are you ?

No comments: