Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Come Close (07)

Come closer..
Don’t be shy ..
Besides aren’t I the one who should be running away..
I have seen you many times .. And so often you make me smile ..
So come closer ... Don’t be shy...
We have our days .. where I put you away ..
Pretending you doesn’t exist to get through my days..
But for now .. Come closer and don’t be shy ..
I thought I had perfected you ..Once I was injected by you ..
So come closer and don’t be shy ..
I don’t recall when we first met ..
But you have been there all along ..
Every day and night ... different lyric .. Same song ..
Different beat .. But the rhythms keep me moving ..
So come closer and don’t be shy ..
As a grown woman I have seen you in your fullest force.. And I accept the whirlwind we spin in ..
So come closer and don’t be shy .

Cause LOVE .. U always seem to just keep passing by .. 

No comments: