Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

This Morning ..

This morning brings cold, a cold that the weather man forgot to tell me about.

It brings clouds, and a slight chance of anger..

This morning brings a memory that felt to real to shake..

But I did..

This morning brings the reality that I can’t always fix everything .. Even though I try my best ..

This morning brings situations that will take time..

Patience will be a virtue.

This morning will bring a feeling of emptiness that doesn’t want to be filled

Tomorrow morning will bring .. Well who knows.

Sunshine? Fullfillness? I am not sure..

I make my own path in life.. Who and what falls in that path I don’t always get to choose , but the duration if often my decision ..

Rough mornings with no regrets .. None at all .. Simply after shock .. That’s all.

So maybe .. Just maybe .. This morning .. Wasn’t all that bad.


No comments: