Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Just keep swimming .. (07)

Doing what I gotta do as long as I can do it..
Situations overwhelming .. Just keep swimming... just keep swimming ..
Another interview ... fuck .. I blew it ..
No place in ...because I’m out .. And out has never looked so dark ..

No substance is keeping me above ground.. And I’m not about to accept an award and thank the heavenly father.. But hey .. Good looking out ..
The box where I reside is noisy .. But I shut it out and make it home sweet home..
Feelings on failure pass my door step, but how much of this is really my fault .. I followed most of the rules.. Right .. Well shit I use map quest and we all know how that goes.. ** This street may not exist anymore***
Well it doesn’t .. And the dirt path that I walk barefooted .. is humbling .. And everyone should add some humble in their tea..

Perfect not by far, but I’m trying .. But I guess altruism doesn’t get you room and board..

The little things in life get you by .. Music and comedy and friends and fam..laughter is the cure.. but not the answer..

when you give too much of your self and are only left with lint in your pocket .. will you still be laughing ... ehh not really ..  well .. this is where I’m at .. and you’re welcome to come and visit ..
but for now I go to sleep and start over tomorrow... just keep swimming ... just keep swimming ,...

No comments: